|| Offshore Tuggerhoist Operator
||OFFSHORE – MARINE
Start Date: ASAP
Start your career now!
Apply now & send us your CV!
If you are interested in the above position please send us your CV to email@example.com with the following note at the bottom:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”
- Operate the tugger hoists according to the directions of the Main Crane Operator or the Deck Foreman, in accordance with the limits of the machine and with due considerations to existing weather and sea state conditions
- Hold the Offshore Crane Operator certification (level 1)
- Follow closely the movement of the Main Crane in order to timely react to instructions
- Be aware of the surroundings in terms of potential clashes with other vessel equipment
- Report any malfunctioning to own supervisor
- Report immediately any malfunctioning
- Ensure that all safe work procedures for crane lifts are adhered to
- Keep a high level of housekeeping on the crane and in the operator`s cabin
- Stop the lifting activity if required on safety or technical grounds, if continuing could cause any damages or injuries
- Report to the Main Crane Operators and Deck Foreman during lifting operations
- Work/leave cycle: 70 working days followed by 35 unpaid leave days
- Insurances: Medical insurance, D&D, Life and Income Protection
- Flights:Economy class ticket at beginning, end of CNT and for each work leave rotation cycle