|| NDT Interpreter (junior profile)
||OFFSHORE – MARINE, OGÓLNA
Start Date: ASAP
Start your career now!
Apply now & send us your CV!
If you are interested in the above position please send us your CV to email@example.com with the following note at the bottom:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”
- The Interpreter executes the activities within own area of responsibility, ensuring the compliance with the QA/QC and HSE
- Tasks include:
- Carry out NDT inspection interpreting related results (radiographic film, UT, MT, PT or any other NDT methods the
- interpreter is certified for) in accordance with qualified procedures, minimizing the time and assuring the best quality of the
- welds in respect of productivity target
- Follow the supervisor instructions (if any)
- Work/leave rotation: 70/35 offshore rotation
- Insurances: Death & Disability, Life, Medical insurance, Income Protection in case of work incapacity originated on site according to contractual clause
- High-school diploma or degree in physic or engineering (mechanical, electronic or materials)
- NDT knowledge is preferable, but not mandatory
- NDT certificates are considered as an added value
- Available to work abroad and offshore
- Available to work in international environment
- Good English level
- Software competences
- Office environment