|| Heavy Wall and Big Size Pressure Vessels Mechanical Design Engineer
||OFFSHORE – PETROLEUM, OGÓLNA, ONSHORE
Type of Unit: ONSHORE
Rotataion: 120 days of presence /16 days off (all rotational flights provided by client)
Start Date: ASAP; Ideally available on short notice (1 to 2 months) and eligible for Italian Work permit.
Start your career now!
Apply now & send us your CV!
If you are interested in the above position please send us your CV to email@example.com with the following note at the bottom:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”
|TYPE OF VESSEL
- Location: San Donato Milanese, Italy
- Accommodation: Provided – Initially hotel with full board. After initial month , fully paid single serviced apartment in close proximity to the office. Upon the move the Leaving allowance will start to be paid out monthly. In addition, single relocation payment depending on the apartment. Other benefits of company HQ e.g. attractive rates on lunches in company cantina (1EUR per meal for employees)
- Health and life insurances: Provided
- Living allowance: provided, 1160 EUR
- We only consider candidates with skills: “Senior mechanical engineer for shell&tube heat exchangers, with knowledge of Propane Coolers (other alias are Propane Chillers or Propane Vaporizers) for LNG Plants, able to carry out the complete mechanical design in acc. to ASME VIII Div.1 code and Shell DEPs, starting from thermal design, able to prepare a complete TEMA datasheet INCLUDING the mechanical drawing (setting plan + General Arrangement + details) through Autocad or Microstation.”